Besides in newspapers and magazines around the world and online, my writing has appeared in several nonfiction anthologies. I also coedited the Expat Harem literary collection.
Here are some links to essays on the web:
- Sibling Rivalry: How My Sister and I Stopped Fighting
- Love and Hate in an Elevator
- Tea With the Princess
- My Hubby Opts for a Dame in the Dashboard
- Returning to Ground Zero
- Word Play: Avant Garde Poet Brion Gysin Resurrected
- Presented in Istanbul
- Istanbul’s Most Revealing Market
- The Accidental Anthologist
- Istanbul Unveiled
- Travel book reviews: Zaatar Nights, Henna Days; Jungle Child; Mexico, A Love Story and Romance on the Road
You can see images and leads to other writing, film and photo work at my producer Facebook page.